Employee’s duties include:
- Preparing and submitting HE 32 forms to Registrar of Companies;
- Liaising with the companies’ accountants and Auditors and acting as liaison officer between the clients and Auditors;
- Keeping EXEL records of all Financial statements of Cyprus and BVI companies and updating this regard;
- Sending reminders to the clients according to the Tax Calendar; notifying the clients on updates in respective legislation;
- Preparing documents related to approval of Financial statements and keeping EXEL record in this regard;
- Handling Invoices of 3rd parties;
- Monitoring liquidation processes of Cyprus/BVI companies;
- Preparing Minutes, Resolution of the Directors and Shareholders of Cyprus and BVI companies;
- Legalization of documents via apostille;
- Filing of bank statements, Financial statements, HE 32 forms and all documents related thereto.
PLACE OF WORK
Employer’s office in Nicosia, Reception.
EUR 1,100 – EUR 1,200 x 12 for probation period, x 13 – after probation period. The final amounts will be paid to the Employee after deduction of all taxes and charges that are to be paid by Employer according to the Employment agreement.
The standard working hours are from 9:00 until 18:00 with one hour lunch break from Monday to Friday.
Employee shall be entitled to 21 paid business days of vacation per calendar year in accordance with applicable legislation, to be taken at a time or times convenient to the Employer.
Employee is entitled to vacation only after 3 months of employment with the Employer or earlier with written agreement of Employer. The days of vacation shall not be accumulated during above 3 months of employment and added up to the days of vacation to be taken during the year of employment following the 3 months of probation period.
Should the proposal be accepted, successful candidate shall provide to us the following documents and/or information:-
- Clear copy of her passport;
- Clear copy of her ID;
- Clear copy of her utility bill, issued with past 3 months;
- Complete CV;
- Account number with Bank of Cyprus;
- Contact details of at least one person in Cyprus who can be contacted in case we can’t reach the candidate.
Please note that Employment contract and Confidentiality agreement will be signed provided that the offer is accepted.