Employee’s duties include:
- Overseeing and supervising work of front office/back office employees at the request of Employer, including revision, amendment of various corporate/legal documents, training of staff, etc.;
- Managing portfolio of clients and day-to-day operations of the clients of the Employer, including liaison with the clients on daily basis, consulting, execution of various clients’ requests;
- Preparation of various corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, agreement, powers of attorneys, registers, letters etc.);
- Reviewing, amending, commenting to various documents subject for execution by legal entities of the customers;
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents;
- Working with Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, including preparation of HE forms and necessary applications, liaison with the latter;
- Liaison with Inland Revenue; local and foreign banks with regard to various matters; opening and closing of bank accounts;
- Compliance work in accordance with KYC procedures of the office;
- Various ancillary administrative work;
- Performing such duties and exercise such powers in relation to the Company and its business as the Company shall from time to time assign to or vest in the Employee.
PLACE OF WORK
Employer’s office in Nicosia, Reception.
EUR 1,700 – EUR 1,900 x 12 for probation period + 1-month salary bonus annually – after probation period. The final amounts will be paid to the Employee after deduction of all taxes and charges that are to be paid by Employer according to the Employment agreement.
The standard working hours are from 9:00 until 18:00 with one hour lunch break from Monday to Friday.
Employee shall be entitled to 21 paid business days of vacation per calendar year in accordance with applicable legislation, to be taken at a time or times convenient to the Employer.
Employee is entitled to vacation only after 3 months of employment with the Employer or earlier with written agreement of Employer. The days of vacation shall not be accumulated during above 3 months of employment and added up to the days of vacation to be taken during the year of employment following the 3 months of probation period.
Should the proposal be accepted, successful candidate shall provide to us the following documents and/or information:-
- Clear copy of her passport;
- Clear copy of her ID;
- Clear copy of her utility bill, issued with past 3 months;
- Complete CV;
- Account number with Bank of Cyprus;
- Contact details of at least one person in Cyprus who can be contacted in case we can’t reach the candidate.
Please note that Employment contract and Confidentiality agreement will be signed provided that the offer is accepted.