Nearchi Investment Plc is a Cypriot Private Equity Investment firm listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. Nearchi provides new and established Cypriot companies with capital to start or expand their business with a focus on Real Estate development, Renewable Energy and Tourism. http://nearchi.com/
The firm is looking at growing its Cyprus team and is currently searching for a dynamic Experienced Performance Marketer, for their Nicosia office.
You are a savvy marketing wizard and an excellent all-rounder, with a strong digital marketing background. An established Marketer who understands channel marketing and can take a campaign from inception through to its successful completion, with foresight on the marketing mix and channels required, managing successful SEO, PPC outcomes, the sales funnel through to successful analysis of results.
You have energy, passion for marketing and take initiative in getting things done. You are accustomed to meeting tight deadlines and are highly results orientated, even if it means skipping your beauty sleep.
To create and execute a successful and documented communications strategy across the Nearchi Investment profile and to provide a visible face to the company in local, regional and global markets.
- Design, develop and execute a 360 degree marketing and communications strategy
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns in line with sales and development activities
- Are able to build multi-channel marketing campaigns and executive them successfully
- Are proficient in building and administering websites, landing pages and editing we content
- Plan and execute press releases, roadshows, events and other related PR activities
- Be the face and first point of contact for all marketing and communications enquiries
- Create and maintain account management relationships with key external partners
- Identify opportunities within the targeted markets across domestic, regional and international shores
- Initiates and assist in marketing training, collateral development, presentation materials, trade and road shows
- Identify talent in regional and international markets to assist in achieving success metrics
- Develop and write content for sales and marketing channels across the Nearchi Investment services
- Measure and report performance of all marketing and communications activities
- You must be a driven performance marketer looking to make a difference to bottom line, not chasing a prescribed marketing spend.
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Marketing and/or business degree
- Experience in marketing, communications and PR across multiple regions
- Understanding the specific dynamics of the operating markets
- Proven ability to grow strategic alliances and partnerships
- Have a natural flair at content writing and attention to detail
- Experience in SEO, PPC and social media
- Have proficient use of design software such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office software
- Must be driven and results orientated
- You must have an excellent, fluent command of English, both verbally and in writing
An attractive remuneration package ranging from EUR 28,600 to EUR 32,500 per annum, inclusive of 13th salary, plus excellent on target OTE, will be awarded to the successful candidate. The right candidate that truly is able to meet the exacting standards of the role has potential to take home multiples of basic salary.
Please forward CV’s to Jenny Tryfonos by email at email@example.com including a cover letter.