Octafx is an international Financial Services company. We serve our clients (from over 100 countries worldwide) by offering a variety of trading instruments,platforms and accounts.
We treat our team-members exactly as we want to treat our best Clients.
- Supervising and managing the account opening process in line with our Company’s policies and procedures
- Supervising and managing the deposits and withdrawals process in line with our Company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure clients’ information is accurately recorded in our Company’s record systems
- Provide support to management for the preparation of audit documentation
- Providing assistance to the management and staff for the preparation of regulatory reports
- Draft and implement all policies and procedures to be followed by the back office
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by management