4X Software Sdn Bhd is seeking an experienced, driven, and proactive IB/Partner Support Manager to assist global online financial broker, ChampionFX with the full onboarding process of their IB partners. This role is essential –– by nurturing and strengthening IB partner relations, you will be driving business growth through IB-referred clients.
4X is a software development company founded in 2016 by the Binary Ltd group to revolutionise the financial trading industry.
It provides advanced software solutions and shared services that support the global operations of the Binary Ltd. group of companies, including the fast-growing online Forex and CFD platform –– ChampionFX.
ChampionFX was launched in early 2017 with a clear vision to provide traders with the world’s best customer experience, superior customised trading conditions, state-of-the-art trading tools, and access to a wide range of financial markets. Its target markets are primarily the APAC region and other high-potential emerging markets worldwide.
4X is a vibrant and progressive workplace, in the mould of the Binary Ltd group. We believe in the same core values, including teamwork, individuality, integrity, and diversity. We run like an agile and fast-paced startup, backed by the same group that’s been successfully running Binary.com since it was founded in 1999.
Our people are here to make an impact, not just pass on through. We have a tight-knit team of talented and passionate people from around the world who enjoy:
- Solving complex and challenging problems
- Getting things done in a no-nonsense manner
- Working without bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Doing great work, and inspiring the people around them to do the same
- Learning and improving, day in and day out
Your skills and motivations
You should be passionate about what we stand for, and what we do.
You must be meticulous, organised, self-driven, and proactive in your work –– even under pressure.
You thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment. You approach even the smallest task with an open mind.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt to new processes
- Desire to leave no stones unturned in resolving a partner’s enquiry
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving
- Experience in managing IBs (preferably within Asia)
- Strong MT4 or MT5 background
- Passion for solving problems and nurturing IB relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Introducing Brokers (IBs) play a key role in driving business growth through the clients they bring in. As our IB/Partner Support Manager, we will count on you to take ownership of all IB-related tasks in order to build and grow relationships with IBs to a whole new level. You must be able to think strategically, and have a natural ability to build rapport with our partners in order to grow ChampionFX in the long run.
- Welcome new IBs onboard and assist them with the full onboarding process, including providing them with links to relevant resources, as well as conducting demos on the IB backoffice
- Ongoing IB relationship management and support
- Run daily/weekly/monthly IB reports as required for senior management
- Handle IB-related support tickets via email, phone, and Skype
- Assist IBs in driving their marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with the marketing team to launch customised marketing campaigns/events for IBs
- Implement IB policies for ChampionFX
- Conduct market research on ChampionFX competitors in terms of existing and potential target markets
- Process IB commission in a timely manner and also link IB to client accounts where necessary
- Hold educational webinars for IBs on the latest ChampionFX product developments
- Ensure all IBs are kept up-to-date with the full products and services offered by ChampionFX through timely updates on new products and promotions
Remuneration and benefits
You will enjoy a market-based salary; annual performance bonus; health benefits; a casual dress code; and shift, travel, and Internet allowances.
Join us in the heart of Kuala Lumpur –– a city brimming with rich contrasts and cultural diversity. Our Q Sentral headquarters is connected to the city’s largest transportation hub, KL Sentral, giving you easy access to major commercial and suburban areas in the Klang Valley.