4X Software Sdn Bhd is seeking a creative, data-driven, and enterprising Marketing Manager to lead marketing operations and campaigns for global online financial broker, ChampionFX. You will also proactively identify marketing opportunities that will directly impact the growth of the business.
4X is a software development company founded in 2016 by the Binary Ltd group to revolutionise the financial trading industry.
It provides advanced software solutions and shared services that support the global operations of the Binary Ltd. group of companies, including the fast-growing online Forex and CFD platform –– ChampionFX.
ChampionFX was launched in early 2017 with a clear vision to provide traders with the world’s best customer experience, superior customised trading conditions, state-of-the-art trading tools, and access to a wide range of financial markets. Its target markets are primarily the APAC region and other high-potential emerging markets worldwide.
4X is a vibrant and progressive workplace, in the mould of the Binary Ltd group. We believe in the same core values, including teamwork, individuality, integrity, and diversity. We run like an agile and fast-paced startup, backed by the same group that’s been successfully running Binary.com since it was founded in 1999.
Our people are here to make an impact, not just pass on through. We have a tight-knit team of talented and passionate people from around the world who enjoy:
- Solving complex and challenging problems
- Getting things done in a no-nonsense manner
- Working without bureaucracy and hierarchy
- Doing great work, and inspiring the people around them to do the same
- Learning and improving, day in and day out
Your skills and motivations
You should be passionate about what we stand for, and what we do.
As the Marketing Manager for ChampionFX, you are naturally driven to acquire new customers, and retain existing ones. You must care deeply about the company’s growth, and proactively identify marketing opportunities for new products and features.
You must be meticulous, organised, self-driven, and proactive in your work –– even under pressure.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
To excel in this role, you must have:
- Strategic, creative, and analytical thinking that leads to actionable tactics and results
- Experience working with investment products, online gaming platforms, or financial services
- Experience in the Forex industry would be a huge plus
- Strong MT4 or MT5 background
- Extensive knowledge of marketing tools and best practices
- Keen interesting in existing and emerging marketing technology, trends, and media channels
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We expect you to lead the marketing efforts of ChampionFX across all channels to increase our reach and customer base with a measurable impact on turnover. You will be directing and coordinating ChampionFX marketing campaigns for all products and services, and continuously identify the best ways to reach current and prospective customers.
- Develop ideas and strategies that have a direct impact on our reach and turnover
- Develop, execute, and manage marketing campaigns, branding initiatives, and events
- Plan and execute an integrated, multi-channel plan that drives key areas such as branding, sales, marketing communications, lead generation, channel marketing, and product marketing
- Build strategic partnerships with industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to improve digital strategy and capabilities, and identify new market opportunities
- Conduct research on our competitors, clients, and partners to distil key product insights and opportunities
- Create workflow for email drip campaigns targeted at demo users, retail clients, and Introducing Brokers (IBs)
- Build and manage digital channels for lead generation and conversion, including channels for digital content distribution and social media outreach
- Implement the methodology and tools required to track, analyse, and measure campaign ROI and real-time data to discover key insights that can further improve ROI
- Successfully nurture and manage relationships with existing clients and partners
- Take the lead in enhancing the user experience of our products and services
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry trends, and be the go-to subject matter expert on digital marketing, including extensive technical expertise of tools and best practices
Remuneration and benefits
You will enjoy a market-based salary; annual performance bonus; health benefits; a casual dress code; and shift, travel, and Internet allowances.
Join us in the heart of Kuala Lumpur –– a city brimming with rich contrasts and cultural diversity. Our Q Sentral headquarters is connected to the city’s largest transportation hub, KL Sentral, giving you easy access to major commercial and suburban areas in the Klang Valley.