Nicosia based Depaho Ltd is seeking for a Swedish speaking talent for its Compliance Monitoring Team.
Depaho is a financial company licensed by the Cyprus Securities Commission (CySeC) and based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The company’s operation is focused on online trading of indices, commodities, forex and other financial instruments.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a new role with focus on assessing and controlling the quality and type of communication delivered to our clients and ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for:
• A wide range of administrative and support tasks with focus on Compliance
• Monitoring of call center communication and training activity aiming at quality control and compliance
• Participation in incident meetings
• Documentation & Reporting for the Compliance Department
• Risk assessment of various scenarios at the Call Center and collaboration with the Operational Manager’s to alleviate and mitigate issues
• Implementation of new and refresher Compliance Training for new and existing employees on an ongoing basis
• You bring to the table:
o Your knowledge of Swedish at native level and fluency in English
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Knowledge of Call Center practices and systems
o Attention to detail and problem solving skills
o Strong organizational and planning skills
o Ability to work independently in enforcing policies and practices in conjunction with the Compliance Team
o Good networking and team work skills
o Proficiency in MS Office and other widely used software
o Desirable qualifications & experience
o Previous experience in the forex industry will be considered advantageous but not essential.
A good remuneration package which includes health insurance and 13th salary is being offered.