- Handling office reception, including but not limited to answering the phone calls, registering and distributing incoming correspondence, sorting out mail, making copies, scanning, preparing envelopes and dispatching documents via local and international courier services, recording outgoing correspondence etc.;
- Keeping Employer’s office in order (including kitchen, bathroom and other office premises);
- Replenishing office stationery supplies;
- Preparing board room for the meetings, greeting clients, assisting during the meetings;
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents;
- Submitting HE forms and other documents to and obtaining documents from local authorities (Registrar, IR),
- Any other administrative work that may be delegated to the Employee.
PLACE OF WORK
Employer’s office in Nicosia, Reception.
EUR 1,000 – EUR 1,100 x 12 for probation period, x 13 – after probation period. The final amounts will be paid to the Employee after deduction of all taxes and charges that are to be paid by Employer according to the Employment agreement.
The standard working hours are from 9:00 until 18:00 with one hour lunch break from Monday to Friday.
Employee shall be entitled to 21 paid business days of vacation per calendar year in accordance with applicable legislation, to be taken at a time or times convenient to the Employer.
Employee is entitled to vacation only after 3 months of employment with the Employer or earlier with written agreement of Employer. The days of vacation shall not be accumulated during above 3 months of employment and added up to the days of vacation to be taken during the year of employment following the 3 months of probation period.
Should the proposal be accepted, successful candidate shall provide to us the following documents and/or information:-
- Clear copy of her passport;
- Clear copy of her ID;
- Clear copy of her utility bill, issued with past 3 months;
- Complete CV;
- Account number with Bank of Cyprus;
- Contact details of at least one person in Cyprus who can be contacted in case we can’t reach the candidate.
Please note that Employment contract and Confidentiality agreement will be signed provided that the offer is accepted.