Only if you want to work abroad, not for study purposes.
If you have obtained your professional qualification out of the EU, you should check with responsible authority whether you can apply for the recognition of your professional qualifications.
Documents [permanent stay]
If you wish to work as a physiotherapist in Cyprus on a permanent basis you will have to submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Secondary School
- Degree/ Diploma
- Certificate of birth
- Certificate of marriage for married non Cypriots
- Detailed curriculum of studies
- Certificate of practical training
- Certificate of clean criminal record (not more than three months must have elapsed from the date of issue)
- The Board may request a certificate of recognition of the professional title of studies by the competent authorities of the country of studies
- Certificate of recognition of the professional title of studies by the competent authorities of the country from which the applicant comes
- Licence to practice the profession (certificate of period of working experience)
Duration of the procedure [permanent stay]
The duration of the recognition procedure is:
- 1 month to acknowledge receipt of your application and request any documents they need.
- 2 months to take a decision after reception of all necessary documents.
Responsible authority [permanent stay]
Cost [permanent stay]